2017 Stock Performance Tally: Apple, Amazon, Alibaba, Alphabet, Baidu, Caterpillar, Facebook, Fedex, Intel and more.
The U.S.. stock market has recorded an enormous gain for the year of 2017. The top leading sectors are ~ technology, home builders, transports and the so called bellwether stocks. See graph below.
- Apple (AAPL) Amazon (AMZN) Alibaba (BABA) Alphabet (GOOGL)
- Baidu (BIDU) Caterpillar (CAT) Facebook (FB) Fedex (FDX) HomeDepot (HD) Intel Corp. (INTC) Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
- Micron Technology (MU) Microsoft (MSFT) Netflix (NFLX) NVIDIA (NVDA) Oracle (ORCL)
- Tesla (TSLA) Priceline (PCLN) Walmart (WMT)
- SPY, QQQ, DIA, XLF, XRT, XLE, IYT, IWM, IBB, SMH
Homebuilders stellar performance:
- KBH Home (KBH) +102.92%
- Toll Brothers (TOL) +54.90%
Twitter: @ Kris_tin27