Biotech Data Calculator
Biotechnology stock there are thousand of companies running many different clinical trial from phase 1, 2, and 3. For some companies, these trial can make it or break it when they report their data readout, for investors, it's the love in anticipation for readout, we all want them to succeed, but that's not the case with biotech stock. Unfortunately, there are more failure than success. Even with the utmost thorough due diligence you can be wrong and that mean your investment will take a big hit. How can you prevent this?
Fortunately, we have keep tracked of many clinical data readout over the years and came up with the "Biotech data calculator". This biotech calculator used a unique mathematical formula and has 82% accuracy calculating if the trial will fail or success. It's easy to use with three required field area:
- What phase (2 or 3)? We only track 2 or 3 because they impact the stock move the most.
- Then select the disease area, if you don't know you can easily identify by reading the company profile or look at their pipeline. There are 17 diseases you can select from the drop down menu.
- The last step is to look at company current Market Capitalization, input from the 3 ranges in the drop down menu. Here is full explanation https://www.tradersfish.com/Biotechnology_formula
Recently, there was three biotech companies reported data readout, by using the #BiotechCalculator ahead of trial readout, it has predicted 4 out of 4 right. Here are the past result: EARS, ARDX, CYTK, and SAGE (data was success as predicted)
These are the next biotech upcoming data, we run the speculation result: AVXL, CNCE, EYEG, FGEN, RVNC
1. Anavex Life Sciences Corp (AVXL:NASDAQ)
Disease Area: Alzheimer
Market Cap: $1M-$299M
2. Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc (CNCE:NASDAQ)
Disease Area: Autoimmune
Market Capitalization: $300M-$999M
3. EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYEG:NASDAQ)
Disease Area: Opthalmonology
Market Cap: $1M-$299M
4. FibroGen Inc (FGEN:NASDAQ)
Disease Area: Gastroenterology
Market Cap: $1B and above
5. Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC:NASDAQ)
Disease Area: Other
Market Cap: $300M-$999M
Disclaimers: This is NOT an investment advice. The data result herein is purely speculation only. You must do your own due diligence and mitigate your risk. You acknowledge that TradersFish.com and/ or its parent company will not be held responsible and accountable for any losses you may incur using TFBSS. Please consult your own financial adviser before executing trades.