ICYMI. Weekly Stock Market Recap. Dec 10-14
In case you missed it, this past week stock market movers news and update.
Monday the U.S. continues the sell-off early in the day with Dow Jones -500 points, but make a recovery back to close green up +33.90 points, SPY +0.19%, IWM -0.28%, QQQ +1.05%, IBB +0.17%.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc (MRNS) clinical data update
- Apple inc (AAPL) China court bans import sales, the stock took an early hit
Tuesday stock market closed with Dow Jones -53.02 points, SPY +0.02%, QQQ +0.33%, IWM -0.10%, IBB +0.34%
- Intracellular Therapies Inc (ITCI) FDA accepts NDA for Lumateperone, PDUFA 9/27/19. Our FDA PDUFA calendar here https://www.tradersfish.com/Calendar/event
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR) Goldman Sach downgraded to sell, PT $10
- Alphabet Class A (GOOGL) chief to testify at the House Judiciary Committee
- Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) intraday strength due to patent issuance. stock up +32.28%
- NVIDIA Corp (NVDA) Softbank plans sales of a stake in Nvidia next year, stock down -2.34%
Wednesday the progress of U.S. and China trade talks cheer Wall Street with Dow Jones +300 points at the opening bell. Dow Jones closed +159.14 points, SPY +0.53%, QQQ +0.88%, IWM +0.96%, IBB +1.26%.
- Neurocine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) phase 2b T-Force GOLD study did not meet the primary endpoint
- AC Immune SA (ACIU) license and collaboration with Eli Lilly and Co (LLY)
- Sparton Corp (SPA) to be acquired by Cerberus Capital Management for $18.50 per share in cash
Thursday Dow Jones closed up +70.11 points, SPY -0.03%, QQQ +0.03%, IWM -1.42%, IBB +1.51%.
- Apple inc (AAPL) to build $1 billion campus in Austin, Tx
- Akebia Therapeutics Inc (AKBA) complete merger with KERX to fully integrated renal company
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC) topline interim Phase 1/2 X-linked Retinoschisis did not demonstrate signs of clinical activity at six-month.
- Wynn Ltd (WYNN) and Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS) Jim Chanos short the stock via CNBC
- Johnson and Johnson (JNJ) knew for decades of asbestos in baby powder, failed to tell FDA. -Reuters
- Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) clinical data update ILLUMINATE-204, stock down -39.70%