ICYMI, Weekly Stock Market Recap. Sept 17-21
In case you missed this week stock market movers news. This is our weekly recap.
Monday Down Jones down -92.55 points, SPY-0.53%, QQQ -1.44%, IWM -1.06%, IBB -1.32%. POTUS
- TG Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) stock down -11.63% for the day due to no specific date for data announcement
- Amazon.com (AMZN) stock down -3.15% on reports of employee data leaks to sellers on site by deleting negative reviews.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd (TEVA) FDA approves AJOVYTM injection. Stock up +2.54%
- Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRNS) partial hold XMT-1522 being lifted by FDA. Stock down -22.53%
Tuesday the US stock market shake off the 10% of $200 billion tariffs imposed by the POTUS. Dow Jones up +185.04 points, SPY +0.55%, IBB +1.12%, IWM +0.41%, QQQ +0.83%
- Viking Therapeutics Inc (VKTX) the study VK2809 succeed in a mid-stage trial. Stock up +87.30% for the day.
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) stock dropped midday due to news from Bloomberg that CEO has been criminal probe to the "Secure Funding" tweet early last month. Stock down -3.35%
- Tilray Inc (TLRY) The Fear Of Missing Out #FOMO stock up +26.88%
Wednesday financial sector leading the market rallies., and China ADRs stocks relief bounce. Dow Jones up +158.80 points, SPY +0.11%, QQQ-0.08%, IWM -0.36%, IBB +0.13%.
- Tilray, Inc (TLRY) continue the #FOMO rallies up +70% intraday then stock halted and back down to finished up +38.12%
- Baidu Inc (BIDU) stock up+4.39%
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) stock up +3.82%
- Altimmune Inc (ALT) low floater top percentage gainers for the day +272.54%
Thursday third day the US stock market rallies, NASDAQ post new all-time high, Dow Jones +251.49 points, SPY +0.79%, QQQ +1.11%, IWM +0.93%, IBB +1.39%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc (CRBP) stock rallies ahead of Jim Cramer to interview the CEO
- NVIDIA Corp (NVDA) from Morgan Stanley analyst expect Turing ramp may be 'slow and steady', stock trade down
- Acadian Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) the FDA finds no new or unexpected safety risks for Nuplazid
Friday Dow Jones finished on record week.
- GTX Inc (GTXI) Phase 2 trial ASTRID did not meet the primary endpoint, stock down -92.27%
- Kalvista Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALV) new 52 weeks high at $20.98
- Tilray Inc (TLRY) after the stock hit $300 earlier this week, end close at $123.00
Friday after hours news China calls off the trade talks, won't go to Washington.