ICYMI, Weekly Stock Market Recap. Sept 4-7, 2018
In case you missed this week stock market movers and news. This is our weekly recap.
Tuesday the U.S. stock market pullback after Labor Day break. Dow Jones -11.60 points, SPY-0.16%, IWM -0.43%, QQQ -0.43%, IBB -0.97%
- Nike Inc (NKE) falls as Colin Kaepernick to be the face of Nike Campaign. Stock down -3.16%
- Recro Pharma Inc (REPH) IV meloxicam regulatory filing end of September. Stock up +26.49%
- JD.com CEO arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct. Stock down -5.97%
- Alphabet Inc (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB) (TWTR) face Congress regulation
- Amazon.com (AMZN) hit trillion market cap.
Wednesday with Netflix (NFLX) leading the technology sector selling-off. QQQ -1.29%, IWM -0.27%, IBB -0.36%, SPY -0.27%. Dow +22.51 points
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) stock continued two days rally, stock up +1.60%
- Sangamo Biosciences Inc (SGMO) report 16-week reductions in urinary SB-913 study, stock down -23.62%
- Netflix Inc (NFLX) -6.17% leader of the F.A.N.G selling
- Twitter Inc (TWTR) stock down -6.06%, CEO Jack Dorsey testifies before U.S. House Committee
Thursday Dow Jones up +20.75 points, SPY-0.30%, QQQ -0.89%, IBB -1.78%
- Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR)data ARO-HBV demonstrating HBsAg reductions. Stock up +37.52%
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) trade war tariff spook MACAU casino sector. Stock down -8.92%
- Amazon.com (AMZN) two days fall back after the stock hit 1 trillion market cap on Tuesday, stock down -1.83%
Friday Nonfarm Payrolls 201k vs 191k estimated, and the unemployment rate 3.9% vs 3.8%. The US stock market pullback with POTUS ready for extra 267 billion in tariffs. Down Jones -79.33 points, SPY -0.19%, QQQ -0.38%, IBB -0.57%
- Palo Alto Networks Inc (PAWN) https://www.tradersfish.com/Earning/palo-alto-networks-inc
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) HR chief not returning from leave
- Apple Inc (AAPL) says U.S. tariffs on China would hit 'wide range' of products
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Jack Ma to retired from the company, source CNBC.