#JPM18 Big Cap Biotech Recap
These are big cap biotech recap news at #JPM18. The stock price, as of Jan 09, 2018 closed.
- Allergan Plc (AGN- Stock get updated from CEO, Saunders. call Botox a '$2.8 billion fortress', company's see FY18 revenue $15B-$15.3B vs $15.61B esttimate. Stock up +2.98% to $175.65.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY)- restructuring with SNY. ALNY will get TTR and SNY take hemophilia. Stock up 1.21% to $130.74
- Celgene Corp (CELG)- Nears deal to buy Impact Biomedinces for as much as $7B. See Q4 revenue $3.48B vs $3.46B est. Stock up +1.26% to $105.49
- Gilead Science Inc (GILD)- stock up +4.97% with CEO, John Miligan went on CNBC interviewed. HIV is current growth.Stock up +4.97% to $78.10
- Illuminia Inc (ILMN)- Thermo Fisher announce commerical agreement for Ion AmpliSeq. Report preliminary Q4 revenue $775M vs $736.6M. Stock up +6.93% to $242.80
- Incyte Corp (INCY)- Social media speculating #NKTR drug is better. Stock down -4.48% to $96.29
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)- CEO interviewed on CNBC says competition is good for the industry. Declined to comment in talk with Amazon drug distribution. Stock up +1.59% to $144.14
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX)- global CF revenue view to $2.1B-$2.15B vs $1.79B-$2.01B. Stock down -0.56% to $156.01
Stay tuned, we'll update on these big cap biotech if there are any news release this week.