Market Recap. April 1-5, 2019
The first week of Q2 trading saw SPY gain +2.16%, QQQ +2.78%, IWM +2.80%, IBB +2.80%. In case you missed this past week market movers news, here is the recap.
Monday the first trading day of Q2 2019, Dow Jones rallies +329.74 points, SPY +1.19%, QQQ +1.32%, IWM +1.09%, IBB +0.10%.
- Advaxis Inc (ADXS- ADXS-PSA in Combination with KEYTRUDA prolonged survival in mCRPC. Stock up +10.15% to $6.51
- Puma Biotechnology, Inc (PBYI) enter an exclusive license agreement to develop and commercialize Nerlynx with Pierre Fabre. Stock trading down -8.12% to $35.64 closed.
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX)- reports positive interim data from UNITY-NHL Phase 2b. Stock trading as high as $9.30 before fades back to near flat close +0.62% to $8.09.
- Lyft Inc (LYFT) selling down -11.85% to close at $69.01. Investors concern the grow and valuation of the company.
Tuesday Dow Jones end the three-day winning streak by closing red -79.29 points, SPY +0.05%, QQQ +0.38%, IWM -0.26%, IBB +0.81%.
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) clinical update of the early phase 1/2 Beta Thalassemia Gene-edited Cell Therapy
- ADMA Biologics (ADMA) announces FDA Approval of ASCENIV
- Evok Pharma Inc (EVOK) EVOK receives CRL from the FDA for Gimoti NDA. Stock down -47%
Wednesday Dow Jones finished up +38.76 points, SPY +0.17%, QQQ +0.57%, IWM +0.52%, IBB +0.59%
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) Normura/Instinet starts at Buy, PT $33. Stock up +8.49% to $29.02
- Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc (IOVA) to present new data from Ongoing studies of TUmor-Infiltrating Lympocyte (TIL) at ASCO from May 31 to June 4. Stock up 20.41%
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) with three straight up day and 5 day gain of 18.57%. Today's up 1.93% to $137.63
Thursday Dow Jones +166.50 points, SPY +0.27%, QQQ -0.04%, IWM +0.49%, IBB -0.41%
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Recro to cut jobs seek a strategic partner for pain medication. Stock up 27.91% to $8.34
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) disappointed investors after a reported decline of 31% in Q1 deliveries. Stock down -8.23% to $267.78
- Tonix Pharm Hldg (TNXP) plans to expand TNX-102 SL Phase 3 Program Beyond PTSD. Stock up +20.60% to $2.81
Friday, March U.S. (NFP) nonfarm payrolls rise 196,00, Unemployment rate stays 3.8%
- Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR)- reported Mackay Shields LLC purchased in the 4Q of 33,000 shares, valued at $409,000
- Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Buy at Jefferies, PT $18.00
- Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) announces pricing of $70 million concurrent public offerings.