Ten Biotech IPOs of 2018
Today's Arcus Biosciences Inc (RCUS:NYSE) made it Initial Public Offering (IPO). Initial price were at $15.00 per share with $656 million market valuation. The main focused is cancer immunotherapies and company located in the Bay Area. This is the third IPO from the Bay Area biotech, the other two were ARMO Biosciences (ARMO:NASDAQ) and Menlo Therapeutics Inc (MNLO:NASDAQ).
For the first three months of 2018, there are 10 biotech IPOs. Out of the 10 biotech IPOs, five stocks are traded above their initial price, and five stocks traded bellow their initial offering price. Data price are as of March 15, 2018 closed. The best biotech IPO performance Year-To-Date (YTD) are from the Bay Area: ARMO Biosciences Inc (ARMO:NASDAQ) up 54.74%, and Menlo Therapeutics Inc (MNLO:NASDAQ) up 9.44%. Will today's IPO Arcus Biosciences (RCUS:NYSE) follows these two Bay Area footsteps?
Here are the list of this year biotech IPOs. As of March 15, 2018.
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc (MNLO:NASDAQ)
- Eyenovia Inc (EYEN:NASDAQ)
- ARMO Biosciences Inc (ARMO:NASDAQ)
- resTORbio Inc (TORC:NASDAQ)
- Solid Biosciences Inc (SLDB:NASDAQ)- IGNITE DMD trial put on clinical hold by FDA on March 14, 2018
- Sol Gel Technologies Ltd (SLGL:NASDAQ)
- Evolus Inc (EOLS:NASDAQ)
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ)
- BioXcel Therapeutics Inc (BTAI:NASDAQ)
- Arcus Biosciences Inc (RCUS:NYSE)
In 2017, there are only four biotech IPOs by March, but by the year end there are 40 total biotech IPOs. For 2018, there are already 10 biotech IPOs in March and counting.