Tesla Car Deliveries and Yearly Growth.
Tesla (TSLA) will report Q3 earnings report today after the bell. It has been sell reaction in the last few weeks, analysts cites cautious on M3 production delay/ cancellations.
Q2 2017 earnings reported:
- EPS ($1.33) vs: ($1.80); revenue $2.79B vs: $2.55B.
Tesla stock price:
- Tesla stock price has gone nowhere since last Q2 earnings report, it was at $325.89 pre Q2 report, initial rally to $357, it did made a record high in the 3 months range, but disappeared on multiple analysts cautious comments;
- Bearish analysts-> Jefferies, Goldman Sachs, UBS, Evercore ISI and BAML.
- Bullish analysts -> Baird, Nomura and Morgan Stanley.
Car deliveries yearly growth:
- 2014-2015 -> +59.83%
- 2015- 2016 -> +49.99%
- 2016 -2017-> +29.33% note: Q4 2017 sales estimated at 25k to arrive at this 29% growth