Weekly Market Recap. March 11-15
This is a weekly market recap for the week March 11-15, 2019.
Monday Dow Jones rallied up +200.64 points, SPY +1.45%, QQQ +2.08%, IWM+1.75%, IBB +2.14%.
- Boeing Co (BA)- stock selling off due to Boeing 737 crash (Lion air and Ethiopian air), China and Indonesia grounded Boeing 737 Max. Stock down -5.33%
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Elon Musk says Tesla will raise prices and slow down store closures. Stock up +2.39% to $290.92
- Mellanox Technologies LTD (MLNX) +7.78%, NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) +6.97% to $161.14 Nvidia to make the largest acquisition in its history with $7 billion deal of Mellanox.
- Apple Inc (AAPL) special event will be on March 25.
Tuesday Dow Jones -96.22 points, SPY +0.36%, QQQ +0.55%, IWM +0.05%, IBB +0.52%
- ZFGN -7.17% stop plans to develop its drug ZGN-125B as a treament for Prader-Willi-Syndrome
- Boeing Co (BA) second-day stock plunges -6.15% to $375.41
Wednesday Dow Jones finished up +148.23%, SPY +0.66%, QQQ +0.75%, IWM +0.40%, IBB +1.31%
- Roku (ROKU) -14.11% Loop Capital cuts to sell
- Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX) +224.16% successful Type B, pre-IND meeting with the FDA
- Take-Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) +6.88% speculation buyout rumors.
Thursday major indices end flat.
- Snap Inc (SNAP) stock get upgrades to buy at BTIG, PT $15
- Apple Inc (APPL) Cowen starts at Outperform, PT $220
- Atossa Genetics, Inc (ATOS) stock surges 368.21% after announces FDA approval of Oral Endoxifen for "Expanded Access" as Post-mastectomy treatment for all U.S. patient.
Friday Dow finished up +139.07 point, SPY +0.50% as S&P 500 posts best weekly gain since November.
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) stock trading down -5.01% after Model Y reveal
- Soleno Therapeutics Inc (SLNO) positive outcome from the Data Safety Monitoring Board review for PIII Destiny PWS. The stock surged 98.52%
- Ulta Beauty Inc (ULTA) +8.29% on earning numbers https://www.tradersfish.com/Earning/ulta-beauty-inc