Weekly Recap. April 8-12, 2019
In case you missed this past week market movers news.
Monday Dow Jones -83.97%, QQQ +0.25%, IWM-0.17%, IBB -0.43%, SPY +0.08%
- New Age Beverages (NBEV) stock rallies +37.03% distribution expansion with Walmart
- Roku Inc (ROKU) Citi downgrades to sell, PT $50
- Micron Technology Inc (MU) downgrades to Market Perform at Cowen, PT $45
- Snap Inc (SNAP) upgrades to Outperform, PT $17
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Inc (PHAS)- Breakthrough Therapy Designation from the FDA
- Zogenix Inc (ZGNX)- get Refusal to file letter from FDA for seizure drug
Wednesday Dow Jones finished the day up +6.58 point, SPY 0.34%, QQQ +0.54%, IWM +1.36%, IBB +1.10%
- Lyft Inc (LYFT) stock down -10.85% to $60.12 ahead of Uber IPO
- First Solar Inc (FSLR) Goldman Sach added to Conviction Buy list.
- Apple Inc (AAPL) HSBC downgrades to Reduce, PT $180
Thursday Dow Jones -14.11 points, SPY -0.03%, QQQ -0.24%, IWM -0.13%, IBB -1.70%
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) clinical data update, highlights Positive data from REGENERATE, the First successful Phase 3 study in NASH. Stock down -13.20$ to $104.75
- Viking Therapeutics Inc (VKTX) New data from Phase 2 Study of VK2809 in Patients with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). Stock end in red after sell-the-news. Down -1.58%
- Weight Watchers International (WTW) J.P. Morgan cut it price target by $2 to $12 per share and underweight rating.
Friday +269.25 point, SPY +0.68%, QQQ +0.43%, IWM +0.36%, IBB -0.76%
- Netflix Inc (NFLX) shares fall to concerns that Disney (DIS) could steal market share by undercutting on price. Stock down -4.49% to $351.14
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Disney plus streaming service is Unveiled to Hollywood Fanfare via NYT. Stock up +11.54%
- PG&E Corp (PCG) Gov Gavin Newsome released a report that suggested that the fires shouldn't be blamed solely on the company, but rather among multiples stakeholders. Stock up +20.65% to $23.08
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS) discontinuing metastatic bladder cancer PII study.